Share environments, secrets, workflows, SSH credentials, and more with your team
Fig helps engineering teams collaborate in the shell.
- use private autocomplete specs to add Fig autocomplete to your team's internal CLI tool
- use dotfiles, secrets, and environments to quickly onboard new engineers to your team / projects
- use Fig Workflows to quickly create your own internal tools in the shell
- use Fig Access to easily and securely provision access to your team's SSH servers
To get started, run
fig to open the Fig Dashboard, click the account switcher
in the top left, and create a team!
- Onboarding new members to a team is as simple as adding them to the account. Team environments, workflow, access, and autocomplete will be accessible to the user instantly!
- Our Enterprise Plan offers role based access controls, SAML, SCIM, audit logs and more
- Individuals that are part of teams on the Fig Pro 👑 Plan will get access to individual Pro features like Fig AI and Autocomplete in SSH / Docker
Setup Fig on remote machines so you can collaborate on environments, workflows, and more