A oh-my-zsh shell theme based on the Powerline Vim plugin
This theme is base on Bullet Train for oh-my-zsh. I modified some of the script.
- I use Monokai Soda and I was changed some color you can do that to iTerm 2 > Preferences > Profiles > Color.
- You can download and modified your own schemes at https://github.com/mbadolato/iTerm2-Color-Schemes.
In order to use the theme, you will first need:
- Powerline compatible fonts like Vim Powerline patched fonts or Input Mono
- Make sure terminal is using 256-colors mode with
- For iTerm 2 users, make sure you go into your settings and set both the regular font and the non-ascii font to powerline compatible fonts or the prompt separators and special characters will not display correctly.
- Download the theme here
- Put the file cute-theme.zsh-theme in ~/.oh-my-zsh/themes/
- Configure the theme in your ~/.zshrc file:
- Install Monokai Soda to iTerm 2
- Setting iTerm 2 picture below.
Setting in iTerm 2
- You can see and edit your own here
Wanna change your own emoji?
- Choose you 💖 emoji here
- Edit your .zshrc just copy and paste you love emoji like this
This work was originally fork from Bullet Train for oh-my-zsh.
Kanin Peanviriyakulkit (@DogRocker)
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2015 Kanin Peanviriyakulkit (@DogRocker)
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.