Explore documentation for 485 plugins
Frameworks to carry your workflows.
- Oh My Zsh
- A community-driven framework for managing your zsh configuration
- The configuration framework for Zsh
- Zim: Modular, customizable, and blazing fast Zsh framework
- Alf is an out of this world super fast and configurable framework for zsh
- Zsh Snap
- ⚡️ Znap! The fast & light-weight Zsh plugin manager that's easy to grok. Also functions as a generic Git repo manager.
- Total environment manager for ZSH
- zsh plugin manager written in rust
- 🐚 Putting the zee in your shell. A plugin-based framework for Zsh.
10x developer productivity hacks.
- A new cd command that helps you navigate faster by learning your habits.
- A next-generation cd command with your interactive filter
- Auto Ls
- zsh plugin for auto-ls
- Auto Env
- Auto Env for zsh
- ranger-like file navigation for zsh
- cd Gitroot
- zsh plugin to cd to git repository root directory.
- Jq Zsh Plugin
- jq zsh plugin
- Zsh Dwim
- ZSH Do What I Mean
Nice to haves that make life easier.
- Git Flow
- Git extensions to provide high-level repository operations for Vincent Driessen's branching model.
- Safely store secrets in Git/Mercurial/Subversion
- Git Open
- Type git open to open the repo website (GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket) in your browser
- Git Extra Commands
- A collection of git utilities and useful extra git scripts
- Zsh Async
- Because your terminal should be able to perform tasks asynchronously without external tools!
- Git It On
- Quickly navigate GitHub from the command line.
- Tumult is a collection of macOS-specific functions and scripts for your shell environment. It is packaged as a ZSH plugin, but can be used in bash/fish as well.
- Zsh Functional
- Higher order functions for zsh
Provides completion suggestions for the current command.
- Zsh Autosuggestions
- Fish-like autosuggestions for zsh
- Zsh Completions
- Additional completion definitions for Zsh.
- Git Flow Completion
- Bash, Zsh and fish completion support for git-flow.
- Gradle Completion
- Gradle tab completion for bash and zsh
- Fzf Tab
- Replace zsh's default completion selection menu with fzf!
- Conda ZSH Completion
- zsh completion for conda
- Zsh Better Npm Completion
- Better completion for npm
- Zsh Interactive cd
- Fish like interactive tab completion for cd in zsh
Prompt based CLI plugins
- A Zsh theme
- Powerlevel9k was a tool for building a beautiful and highly functional CLI, customized for you. P9k had a substantial impact on CLI UX, and its legacy is now continued by P10k.
- Pretty, minimal and fast ZSH prompt
- Spaceship Prompt
- A Zsh prompt for Astronauts
- Liquid Prompt
- A full-featured & carefully designed adaptive prompt for Bash & Zsh
- Oh My Git
- An opinionated git prompt for bash and zsh
- Oh My Zsh Powerline Theme
- Oh-my-zsh Powerline style Theme
- Material Shell
- A material design theme for your terminal.
Provides aliases for commands.
- Zsh Aliases Exa
- zsh plugin adding aliases for the exa command-line tool
- Elixir Oh My Zsh
- Oh My Zsh plugin for Elixir, IEX, Mix and Phoenix
- Kube Aliases
- Kubernetes Aliases and Bash Functions
- Zpm ls
- Zsh plugin for ls
- Git Aliases (peterhurford)
- Useful aliases for interacting with GitHub more quickly.
Provides color support for the terminal.
- Zsh Syntax Highlighting
- Fish shell-like syntax highlighting for zsh
- Zsh Dircolors Solarized
- Solarized dircolors plugin for zsh
- Mysql Colorize
- Adds color for mysql tables
- 256color Zsh
- ZSH plugin to enhance the terminal environment with 256 colors
- iTerm Tab Colors
- Tabs automatically change colors depending on the folder you are in.
- iTerm Tab Color
- Oh My Zsh plugin for setting iTerm2's custom tab colors
- Kube Color
- Simplify and colorize the output of kubectl get events -w
- Kube PS1
- Kubernetes prompt info for bash and zsh
- Base16 Shell
- Base16 for Shells
- Weather in terminal, with ANSI colors and Unicode symbols
- Zsh History Substring Search
- ZSH port of Fish history search (up arrow)
- k is the new l, yo
- Sysadmin Utils
- Tools for Linux/Unix sysadmins.
- A utility tool powered by fzf for using git interactively.
- Zsh NVM
- Zsh plugin for installing, updating and loading nvm