Frameworks to carry your workflows.
- Oh My Zsh
- A community-driven framework for managing your zsh configuration
- The configuration framework for Zsh
- Zim: Modular, customizable, and blazing fast Zsh framework
- Zsh Snap
- ⚡️ Znap! The fast & light-weight Zsh plugin manager that's easy to grok. Also functions as a generic Git repo manager.
- Total environment manager for ZSH
- zsh plugin manager written in rust
- Alf is an out of this world super fast and configurable framework for zsh
- 🐚 Putting the zee in your shell. A plugin-based framework for Zsh.
- The crippled configuration framework for Zsh
- A zsh config system that aims to appeal more to power-users and follow the simplistic approach of vim-pathogen.
- Ant Zsh
- Tiny and lightweight zsh configuration environment for special customization needs. It includes plugins, themes and a basic convenient setup.
- Ax Zsh
- Modular configuration system for the Z shell (ZSH)
- zsh dependency manager 🐚 💎
- Zsh micro plugin manager
- Zsh plugin manager similar to VundleVim
- Zsh Zapack
- The basic minimum zsh plugin **loader** :+1: