zsh plugin similar to vim-exchange plugin at [https://github.com/tommcdo/vim-exchange]
This allows you to easily swap text between two places in the buffer.
- cx<motion> to select some text and then repeat to select text that it should be exchanged with
- cxc to clear the selection
- cxx to select the current line
- X in visual mode to use the visual selection for an exchange
- . (dot) to repeat the same motion
To configure the colours used for the text that is to be exchanged, use zstyle. The default is:
zstyle 'zle:exchange' highlight 'fg=26,bg=195'