Cloud Foundry CLI zsh complete plugin
This zsh plugin adds autocompletion options for all Cloud Foundry CLI commands.
- Download the latest version of the Cloud Foundry CLI
- Follow the instructions for your plugin framework of choice:
- Clone this repo to your zsh plugins directory:
$ cd ~/.oh-my-zsh/plugins $ git clone https://github.com/dannyzen/cf-zsh-autocomplete-plugin.git cf
- Add the
cfplugin to your
Antigen, Antigen-hs, Antibody
antigen bundle dannyzen/cf-zsh-autocomplete-plugin
In the spirit of free software, everyone is encouraged to help improve this project.
Here are some ways you can contribute:
- by using alpha, beta, and prerelease versions
- by reporting bugs
- by suggesting new features
- by writing or editing documentation
- by writing specifications
- by writing code (no patch is too small: fix typos, add comments, clean up inconsistent whitespace)
- by refactoring code
- by closing issues
- by reviewing patches
Submitting an Issue
We use the GitHub issue tracker to track bugs and features. Before submitting a bug report or feature request, check to make sure it hasn't already been submitted. You can indicate support for an existing issue by voting it up. When submitting a bug report, please include a Gist that includes a stack trace and any details that may be necessary to reproduce the bug, including your gem version, Ruby version, and operating system. Ideally, a bug report should include a pull request with failing specs.
Submitting a Pull Request
- Fork the project.
- Create a topic branch.
- Implement your feature or bug fix.
- Commit and push your changes.
- Submit a pull request.
Copyright (c) 2015 Ferran Rodenas. See LICENSE for details.