Fig is building the App Ecosystem for the Terminal. We treat each app like it own product: its own set of customers, its own constraints, its own team. And who best to take these products from 0 to 1 but a founder?
Founders think differently. You recognize the need for quick decisions. You fail quickly. You iterate. You obsess over users.
What apps could I lead?
- shared scripts, functions, aliases, snippets, and dotfiles across a team/enterprise
- interactive jupyter notebook style "runbooks" for dev ops and SREs
- shared secrets
- keyboard driven git gui
- "Fig cloud" for hosting and deployment
- Logging, monitor, error matching…
- Whatever you want
Each of these apps take on billion dollar companies/industries.
What do Fig apps look like?
How will Fig win?
- We have insane developer adoption. People love us. They use Fig 100+ times a day. A DAY.
- We are modular. If one app fails, we have plenty more that can succeed.
Distribution + integrations + modularity = $$$
Come work with us
We are disrupting a tool that has barely changed since the 1970s and yet is used by ~60M developers. And we want you to be a part of it.
If you're technical and believe in our mission, please apply and/or message Brendan (firstname.lastname@example.org) - we'd love to chat.